We rewrote our jQuery Slider in release v.2012.6.14. The jQuery version is decommissioned.
The download contains demos and source code of the slider.
jQuery version decommissioned
Here is the Legacy version of Thumbnail Slider
- Allows any HTML content even without any images
- Supports varying width or height
- Horizontal or vertical
- Built-in navigation controls
- Support build/update dynamically (new in v2014.1.4)
- Pauses slideshow on hover (optional)
- Wide browser supoort
IE 6.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Chrome 1.0+, Safari 3+, Opera 9.0+, and most major handheld devices
- License Fee: $20.00
Easy to UseYou will see how simple and flexible it is to use the slider from the HTML below:
- Click the Download button above to download the demo and source code package.
The navigation buttons (Previous, Next, Pause, Play) and navigation bullets(pagination) are automatically generated by the slider's script.
Their layouts and styles are defined in the slider.css file, whihch can be customized to your own taste if you like.
Note: You may not see the nav buttons or bullets in one of the following conditions:
- You have put the slider live on the Internet but the license is not valid
- Both nav buttons and bullets will be invisible when the slider has enough room to accommodate all thumbnails (You should avoid this by adding more thumbnails, or make the slider smaller through the CSS).
- You've made them invisible through CSS by setting them: display: none;
- Style Fully Customizable
The slider style is fully customizable through the slider's CSS file.