1. License or Purchase Reminder issue:
- Have you read the license section in the related product page on Menucool website?
- Have you flushed the browser cache by Ctrl F5 after installing the license?
2. Image not showing issue:
If the image is used and specified in a CSS file, please note that the image path should be either an absolute path(starting with "/"), or a relative path that should be relative to the CSS file location instead of the page location.
3. Avoid Code Errors and Conflicts
It is strongly recommended to start from scratch with our demo code and include only our demo code in your page. After seeing the code is working well, add your other components to the page gradually. It will be much easier to find code errors or conflicts(if any) with this approach.
4. IE issue:
- Test and inform us if the demo on www.menucool.com has the same issue;
- Check if you are missing <!DOCTYPE html> or the DOCTYPE is too old, such as:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
5. Pressing Ctrl-Shift-I to test if your page contains bugs
Using Chrome browser, you can quickly test if your page contains errors by just pressing the Ctrl-Shift-I keys (if Mac, press the Option-Command-I). Please read The easiest way to find bugs in your web page